- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Army man arrested over wife’s alleged murder
An army officer’s wife’s body was recovered on Monday morning from their house at Betagi union of Rangunia upazila in the district.
Officer-in-Charge of Rangunia Police Station Imtiaz Bhuiyan identified the victim as Rumi Barua, 24, wife of Army personnel Rinku Barua.
The OC quoting the locals said Rinku allegedly stabbed his wife to death over a family feud early Monday.
Police also arrested Rinku from the spot, he said.