- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Truck kills two pedestrians in Mymensingh
Two pedestrians were killed as a truck ran them over at Chamra in Nandail upazila on Wednesday morning.
The deceased were identified as Sirajul Islam, 75, and Tofazzal Hossian, 65, of the area.
Officer-in-charge of Nandail Police Station Sarder Mohammad Yunus Ali said a Kishoreganj-bound speeding truck coming from Mymensingh knocked down the duo in the area at about 8:00 am while they were walking along the highway, leaving them dead on the spot.
Later, family members took the bodies to their respective house.