- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
Truck kills two pedestrians in Mymensingh
Two pedestrians were killed as a truck ran them over at Chamra in Nandail upazila on Wednesday morning.
The deceased were identified as Sirajul Islam, 75, and Tofazzal Hossian, 65, of the area.
Officer-in-charge of Nandail Police Station Sarder Mohammad Yunus Ali said a Kishoreganj-bound speeding truck coming from Mymensingh knocked down the duo in the area at about 8:00 am while they were walking along the highway, leaving them dead on the spot.
Later, family members took the bodies to their respective house.