- PM admitted incidents of enforced disappearances, says BNP
- Egypt: Militants kill at least 235 in attack on Sinai mosque
- Zimbabwe's military swears loyalty to Mnangagwa
- Folk singer Bari Siddiqui no more
- Jt working group to implement instrument with Myanmar: Shahriar
- 47 rivers dredged in 8 yrs: Shipping Minister
- Asst train driver killed in Gazipur train-truck collision
- Train derailment in northern India kills 3, hurts 13 others
- Left parties call hartal on Nov 30 protesting power tariff hike
- One killed in Khilgaon police firing
IBBL and Xpress Money inaugurate Special Promotional Program
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Xpress Money, an international money transfers, jointly inaugurated Special Promotional Program on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha in Islami Bank Tower on Wednesday.
Md Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the bank inaugurated the program by cutting ribbon, said a press of the bank.
Md Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director, Abu Reza Md Yeahia, Deputy Managing Director and Head of Development Wing, Md Shafiqur Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of International Banking Wing and Zakaria Mahmud, Country Head and Abu Bashar Ansari, Country Relationship Manager of Xpress Money along with senior executives of both institutions attended the program.
Under this offer, in each remittance there is an attractive gift of wall clock.
Besides, there is opportunity to get two deep refrigerators in every week.
The offer will be continued until August 31.