- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
IBBL and Xpress Money inaugurate Special Promotional Program
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited and Xpress Money, an international money transfers, jointly inaugurated Special Promotional Program on the occasion of Eid-ul-Azha in Islami Bank Tower on Wednesday.
Md Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the bank inaugurated the program by cutting ribbon, said a press of the bank.
Md Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director, Abu Reza Md Yeahia, Deputy Managing Director and Head of Development Wing, Md Shafiqur Rahman, Executive Vice President and Head of International Banking Wing and Zakaria Mahmud, Country Head and Abu Bashar Ansari, Country Relationship Manager of Xpress Money along with senior executives of both institutions attended the program.
Under this offer, in each remittance there is an attractive gift of wall clock.
Besides, there is opportunity to get two deep refrigerators in every week.
The offer will be continued until August 31.