- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
FSIBL inaugurates 25th foundation training course
First Security Islami Bank Limited inaugurated the 25th foundation course of Trainee Assistant Cash Officers at FSIBL training institute on Thursday.
Quazi Osman Ali, additional managing director, inaugurated the course.
Among others, the principal of training institute Md. Ataur Rahman & faculty member Muhammad Lutful Haque were present on the occasion.
In this program, 36 Trainee Assistant Cash Officers are participating.