- PM admitted incidents of enforced disappearances, says BNP
- Egypt: Militants kill at least 235 in attack on Sinai mosque
- Zimbabwe's military swears loyalty to Mnangagwa
- Folk singer Bari Siddiqui no more
- Jt working group to implement instrument with Myanmar: Shahriar
- 47 rivers dredged in 8 yrs: Shipping Minister
- Asst train driver killed in Gazipur train-truck collision
- Train derailment in northern India kills 3, hurts 13 others
- Left parties call hartal on Nov 30 protesting power tariff hike
- One killed in Khilgaon police firing
FSIBL inaugurates 25th foundation training course
First Security Islami Bank Limited inaugurated the 25th foundation course of Trainee Assistant Cash Officers at FSIBL training institute on Thursday.
Quazi Osman Ali, additional managing director, inaugurated the course.
Among others, the principal of training institute Md. Ataur Rahman & faculty member Muhammad Lutful Haque were present on the occasion.
In this program, 36 Trainee Assistant Cash Officers are participating.