- PM admitted incidents of enforced disappearances, says BNP
- Egypt: Militants kill at least 235 in attack on Sinai mosque
- Zimbabwe's military swears loyalty to Mnangagwa
- Folk singer Bari Siddiqui no more
- Jt working group to implement instrument with Myanmar: Shahriar
- 47 rivers dredged in 8 yrs: Shipping Minister
- Asst train driver killed in Gazipur train-truck collision
- Train derailment in northern India kills 3, hurts 13 others
- Left parties call hartal on Nov 30 protesting power tariff hike
- One killed in Khilgaon police firing
AMTOB, e-CAB sign MoU to boost cooperation
Association of Mobile Telecom Operators of Bangladesh (AMTOB) and e-Commerce Association of Bangladesh (e-CAB) on Thursday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to encourage and promote cooperation by engaging combined effort to safeguard mutual interest of the respective industries.
Secretary General, AMTOB T I M Nurul Kabir and President of e-CAB Razib Ahmed signed the MoU at the AMTOB secretariat at Gulshan in the city.
At the signing ceremony, officials of both the associations and representatives from all Mobile Network Operators were also present.
According to the agreement, both the associations will mutually benefit for capacity development of the respective employees, members, beneficiaries in a collaborative manner.
They will also share knowledge and will work together for policy support, project development for small entrepreneurs, e-commerce and pertinent digital services.