- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
AMTOB, e-CAB sign MoU to boost cooperation
Association of Mobile Telecom Operators of Bangladesh (AMTOB) and e-Commerce Association of Bangladesh (e-CAB) on Thursday signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to encourage and promote cooperation by engaging combined effort to safeguard mutual interest of the respective industries.
Secretary General, AMTOB T I M Nurul Kabir and President of e-CAB Razib Ahmed signed the MoU at the AMTOB secretariat at Gulshan in the city.
At the signing ceremony, officials of both the associations and representatives from all Mobile Network Operators were also present.
According to the agreement, both the associations will mutually benefit for capacity development of the respective employees, members, beneficiaries in a collaborative manner.
They will also share knowledge and will work together for policy support, project development for small entrepreneurs, e-commerce and pertinent digital services.