- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
Benchmark takes charge of Banglalink's PR mandate
Benchmark PR, a public relations company in Bangladesh, takes charge of the strategic and corporate communications of Banglalink, the leading digital services provider in Bangladesh.
“We are absolutely delighted to be a partner of Banglalink in its journey as a forerunner digital company. We are inspired by the transition of VEON, the parent company of Banglalink, into world's most innovative and loved internet company,” said Ashraf Kaiser, founder and Managing Director, Benchmark PR.
He said public relations (PR) and communications play a pivotal role in image building and reputation management with ideas, creativity and content. “We are happy to support the same to Banglalink.”
Asif Ahmed, Head of Corporate Communications, Banglalink said, "We welcome Benchmark PR to Banglalink family. We believe Benchmark PR being an experienced PR agency will surely set a different benchmark to take Banglalink’s PR activity to greater heights in the coming days as we continue to transform to a Digital company."
The mandate includes strategy, content and executions towards a technology company, as the brand is repositioning there, said a press release on Friday.