- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
Wheelchair Cricket: Bangladesh, India to play series decider Saturday
Hosts Bangladesh will take on India in the series decider match of the three-match Walton-Bangladesh-India Wheelchair T20 Cricket series at Dhaka University gymnasium on Saturday.
The match will kick-off at 10:30 am local time.
In the first two matches on Friday, both Bangladesh and India won one match each, making the 3rd and final match as the title decider.
Earlier, Vice-chancellor of Dhaka University AAMS Arefin Siddique inaugurated the three-match series in the morning.
Selector of Bangladesh National Cricket Team Habibul Bashar Sumon, also the former captain, and Walton Group Executive Director SM Zahid Hasan and Operative Director Uday Hakim were also present on the occasion.
In first match, India (339 all out in 19.4 overs) beat Bangladesh (295 for 4 in 20) by 44 runs.
However, in the 2nd match, Bangladesh defeated India by seven wickets at the same venue.