- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Wheelchair Cricket: Bangladesh, India to play series decider Saturday
Hosts Bangladesh will take on India in the series decider match of the three-match Walton-Bangladesh-India Wheelchair T20 Cricket series at Dhaka University gymnasium on Saturday.
The match will kick-off at 10:30 am local time.
In the first two matches on Friday, both Bangladesh and India won one match each, making the 3rd and final match as the title decider.
Earlier, Vice-chancellor of Dhaka University AAMS Arefin Siddique inaugurated the three-match series in the morning.
Selector of Bangladesh National Cricket Team Habibul Bashar Sumon, also the former captain, and Walton Group Executive Director SM Zahid Hasan and Operative Director Uday Hakim were also present on the occasion.
In first match, India (339 all out in 19.4 overs) beat Bangladesh (295 for 4 in 20) by 44 runs.
However, in the 2nd match, Bangladesh defeated India by seven wickets at the same venue.