- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
IBBL Officer Kallyan Samiti holds Eid reunion prog
Islami Bank Officer Kallyan Samiti organised an Eid reunion programme at Islami Bank Tower in the city on Monday.
All level of executive officers and employees of head office, zonal offices and corporate branches of Dhaka participated in the event.
Md Abdul Hamid Miah, managing director and also CEO of the bank, exchanged Eid greetings and addressed the programme as chief guest while it was chaired by Md Aminur Rahman, president of the samiti.
Additional managing director of the bank Md Mahbub-ul-Alam, deputy managing directors - Abdus Sadeque Bhuiyan, Md Shamsuzzaman, Mohammed Munirul Moula, Mohammad Ali, Abu Reza Md Yeahia and Taher Ahmed Chowdhury and executive vice president Zafar Alam addressed the event, among others.
Islami Bank Cultural Forum along with other participants performed jokes, story telling, poetry reciting, patriotic and Islamic songs in the programme.