- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
IBBL Officer Kallyan Samiti holds Eid reunion prog
Islami Bank Officer Kallyan Samiti organised an Eid reunion programme at Islami Bank Tower in the city on Monday.
All level of executive officers and employees of head office, zonal offices and corporate branches of Dhaka participated in the event.
Md Abdul Hamid Miah, managing director and also CEO of the bank, exchanged Eid greetings and addressed the programme as chief guest while it was chaired by Md Aminur Rahman, president of the samiti.
Additional managing director of the bank Md Mahbub-ul-Alam, deputy managing directors - Abdus Sadeque Bhuiyan, Md Shamsuzzaman, Mohammed Munirul Moula, Mohammad Ali, Abu Reza Md Yeahia and Taher Ahmed Chowdhury and executive vice president Zafar Alam addressed the event, among others.
Islami Bank Cultural Forum along with other participants performed jokes, story telling, poetry reciting, patriotic and Islamic songs in the programme.