- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
IBBL Officer Kallyan Samiti holds Eid reunion prog
Islami Bank Officer Kallyan Samiti organised an Eid reunion programme at Islami Bank Tower in the city on Monday.
All level of executive officers and employees of head office, zonal offices and corporate branches of Dhaka participated in the event.
Md Abdul Hamid Miah, managing director and also CEO of the bank, exchanged Eid greetings and addressed the programme as chief guest while it was chaired by Md Aminur Rahman, president of the samiti.
Additional managing director of the bank Md Mahbub-ul-Alam, deputy managing directors - Abdus Sadeque Bhuiyan, Md Shamsuzzaman, Mohammed Munirul Moula, Mohammad Ali, Abu Reza Md Yeahia and Taher Ahmed Chowdhury and executive vice president Zafar Alam addressed the event, among others.
Islami Bank Cultural Forum along with other participants performed jokes, story telling, poetry reciting, patriotic and Islamic songs in the programme.