- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
2 motorcyclists killed in Ctg road crash
Two motorcyclists were killed as a bus hit them on Akhtaruzzaman flyover at GEC area here on Friday noon.
The identities of the deceased could not be known yet.
Witnesses said the ‘Shyamoli Paribahan’ bus hit the motorcycle when the victims were going to Lalkhan Bazar from Boddar Haat area around 2 pm, leaving them injured.
They were taken to Chittagong Medical College Hospital where doctors declared them dead, said assistant sub-inspector of CMC Police Camp Abdul Hamid.