- Remain alert about behaviour, attitude, PM tells party men
- S Korea to provide $1.5 mn for Rohingyas in Bangladesh
- Rohingya crisis: BNP says PM failed to convince global leaders
- IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
- 6 killed in Munshiganj textile mill fire
- Mexicans dig in rubble seeking survivors as quake kills 248
- Resolve Rohingya crisis ‘before it’s too late’, PM to OIC
- BNP accuses AL men of attacking puja mandaps
- Tonu killers still remain unidentified
- 2 friends electrocuted in Magura
2 motorcyclists killed in Ctg road crash
Two motorcyclists were killed as a bus hit them on Akhtaruzzaman flyover at GEC area here on Friday noon.
The identities of the deceased could not be known yet.
Witnesses said the ‘Shyamoli Paribahan’ bus hit the motorcycle when the victims were going to Lalkhan Bazar from Boddar Haat area around 2 pm, leaving them injured.
They were taken to Chittagong Medical College Hospital where doctors declared them dead, said assistant sub-inspector of CMC Police Camp Abdul Hamid.