- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Dhaka to brief diplomats of European, Arab countries
The government will brief the diplomats of European and the Arab countries on Sunday afternoon over the Rohingya issues.
The briefing will be held at State Guest House Padma at 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm respectively.
Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali, State Minister for Foreign Affairs M Shahriar Alam and Foreign Secretary M Shahidul Haque are likely to brief the diplomats of these countries over the burning Rohingya issues.