- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
Dhaka to brief diplomats of European, Arab countries
The government will brief the diplomats of European and the Arab countries on Sunday afternoon over the Rohingya issues.
The briefing will be held at State Guest House Padma at 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm respectively.
Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali, State Minister for Foreign Affairs M Shahriar Alam and Foreign Secretary M Shahidul Haque are likely to brief the diplomats of these countries over the burning Rohingya issues.