- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
Seminar on 'Methodology and Conducting e-Research’ held at IU
Islamic University, BdChronicle:
A seminar titled 'Methodology and Conducting e-Research’ was held at Islamic University (IU) in Kushtia on Sunday.
Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) organised the seminar at Bir Shrestha Hamidur Rahman auditorium of the university around 10am.
IU vice-chancellor Prof Dr M Harun-Ur- Rashid Askari addressed the seminar as chief guest while director of Accounting Centre of University of Essex, UK Professor Shahzad Uddin, attended the seminar as resource person with director of IQAC Professor KM Abdus Sobhan, in the chair.
IU Pro-VC Prof Dr M Shahinoor Rahman and its treasurer Prof Dr M Selim Toha
were present in the seminar as special guests.