- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Seminar on 'Methodology and Conducting e-Research’ held at IU
Islamic University, BdChronicle:
A seminar titled 'Methodology and Conducting e-Research’ was held at Islamic University (IU) in Kushtia on Sunday.
Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) organised the seminar at Bir Shrestha Hamidur Rahman auditorium of the university around 10am.
IU vice-chancellor Prof Dr M Harun-Ur- Rashid Askari addressed the seminar as chief guest while director of Accounting Centre of University of Essex, UK Professor Shahzad Uddin, attended the seminar as resource person with director of IQAC Professor KM Abdus Sobhan, in the chair.
IU Pro-VC Prof Dr M Shahinoor Rahman and its treasurer Prof Dr M Selim Toha
were present in the seminar as special guests.