- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Seminar on 'Methodology and Conducting e-Research’ held at IU
Islamic University, BdChronicle:
A seminar titled 'Methodology and Conducting e-Research’ was held at Islamic University (IU) in Kushtia on Sunday.
Institutional Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC) organised the seminar at Bir Shrestha Hamidur Rahman auditorium of the university around 10am.
IU vice-chancellor Prof Dr M Harun-Ur- Rashid Askari addressed the seminar as chief guest while director of Accounting Centre of University of Essex, UK Professor Shahzad Uddin, attended the seminar as resource person with director of IQAC Professor KM Abdus Sobhan, in the chair.
IU Pro-VC Prof Dr M Shahinoor Rahman and its treasurer Prof Dr M Selim Toha
were present in the seminar as special guests.