- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Heavy rainfall likely in 4 divs
Due to active monsoon heavy to very heavy rainfall is likely to occur at places over Rangpur, Mymensingh, Chittagong and Sylhet divisions during next 24hrs commencing 2pm on Sunday.
Due to very heavy rainfall landslide may occur at places over the hilly regions of Chittagong and Sylhet divisions, said Met office special bulletin.