- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
Heavy rainfall likely in 4 divs
Due to active monsoon heavy to very heavy rainfall is likely to occur at places over Rangpur, Mymensingh, Chittagong and Sylhet divisions during next 24hrs commencing 2pm on Sunday.
Due to very heavy rainfall landslide may occur at places over the hilly regions of Chittagong and Sylhet divisions, said Met office special bulletin.