- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Dhaka to brief ASEAN, S Asian envoys today in city
The government will brief envoys from ASEAN and South Asian countries on Monday afternoon over the Rohingya issue.
The briefing will be held at 3:30 pm at State Guest House Padma in the city.
Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali, State Minister for Foreign Affairs M Shahriar Alam and Foreign Secretary Md Shahidul Haque will brief the diplomats over Rohingya situation.
After the briefing, Minister Ali will take questions from journalists.
On Sunday, the government briefed diplomats from the European and Arab countries at the same venue and conveyed Bangladesh's position on Rohingya issue to them.