- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Dhaka to brief ASEAN, S Asian envoys today in city
The government will brief envoys from ASEAN and South Asian countries on Monday afternoon over the Rohingya issue.
The briefing will be held at 3:30 pm at State Guest House Padma in the city.
Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali, State Minister for Foreign Affairs M Shahriar Alam and Foreign Secretary Md Shahidul Haque will brief the diplomats over Rohingya situation.
After the briefing, Minister Ali will take questions from journalists.
On Sunday, the government briefed diplomats from the European and Arab countries at the same venue and conveyed Bangladesh's position on Rohingya issue to them.