- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
Dhaka to brief ASEAN, S Asian envoys today in city
The government will brief envoys from ASEAN and South Asian countries on Monday afternoon over the Rohingya issue.
The briefing will be held at 3:30 pm at State Guest House Padma in the city.
Foreign Minister AH Mahmood Ali, State Minister for Foreign Affairs M Shahriar Alam and Foreign Secretary Md Shahidul Haque will brief the diplomats over Rohingya situation.
After the briefing, Minister Ali will take questions from journalists.
On Sunday, the government briefed diplomats from the European and Arab countries at the same venue and conveyed Bangladesh's position on Rohingya issue to them.