- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
- Riyad made USAID’s Goodwill Ambassador for youth & dev in BD
- AL leader found slaughtered in Satkhira
- ‘Evil design’ behind delay in appointing new CJ: Moudud
- Govt to be forced to accept demand: BN
- Suu Kyi blames world conflicts partly on illegal immigration
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe faces deadline to resign, or impeachment
- Asian 14/U Series Tennis inaugurated
- Sports-BPL: Tamim, Liton fined for breaching BCB Code of Conduct
Heavy rain likely in 6 divs
Under the influence of active monsoon over Bangladesh heavy (44mm-88mm) to very heavy (>=89mm) rainfall is likely to occur at places over Rajshahi, Mymensingh, Dhaka, Barisal, Chittagong and Sylhet divisions during next 24 hours commencing 9:00 am on Monday.
Due to very heavy rainfall landslide may occur at places over the hilly regions of Chittagong and Sylhet divisions, said a Met office special bulletin.