- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
Heavy rain likely in 6 divs
Under the influence of active monsoon over Bangladesh heavy (44mm-88mm) to very heavy (>=89mm) rainfall is likely to occur at places over Rajshahi, Mymensingh, Dhaka, Barisal, Chittagong and Sylhet divisions during next 24 hours commencing 9:00 am on Monday.
Due to very heavy rainfall landslide may occur at places over the hilly regions of Chittagong and Sylhet divisions, said a Met office special bulletin.