- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
DSE, CSE open optimistic
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) witnessed upward trends in early trading Sunday as optimistic investors remain active.
After first one hour of trading, the key index of the country’s major bourse advanced 20.45 points while the Selective Category Index of port city bourse gained 47.83 points.
DSEX, the prime index of the DSE went up by 20 points or 0.33 percent to stand at 6, 135.44 at 11:43 am.
The two other indices also saw positive trend till then. The DS30 index, comprising blue chips also advanced 8.84 points or 0.40 percent to stand at 2,187.34.
The DSE Shariah Index (DSES) also gained 9.13 points or 0.67 percent to reach at 1,357.00.