- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
DSE, CSE open optimistic
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) and Chittagong Stock Exchange (CSE) witnessed upward trends in early trading Sunday as optimistic investors remain active.
After first one hour of trading, the key index of the country’s major bourse advanced 20.45 points while the Selective Category Index of port city bourse gained 47.83 points.
DSEX, the prime index of the DSE went up by 20 points or 0.33 percent to stand at 6, 135.44 at 11:43 am.
The two other indices also saw positive trend till then. The DS30 index, comprising blue chips also advanced 8.84 points or 0.40 percent to stand at 2,187.34.
The DSE Shariah Index (DSES) also gained 9.13 points or 0.67 percent to reach at 1,357.00.