- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
PM reaches Rohingya camps at Ukhiya
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina reached Rohingya refugee camps at Kutupalong of Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar district on Tuesday morning.
The Prime Minister reached around 11:40 am.
Sheikh Hasina talked to some Rohingya refugees in a camp of Kutupalong.
At that time, a gloomy, dismal and painful situation was created in the camp area.
More than three lakh Myanmar nationals entered Bangladesh since August 23 amid violence in Rakhine State of Myanmar.