- JP to make history by forming govt again: Ershad
- University teacher, friend drown in Sangu River
- US-Bangla flight makes ‘emergency landing’ at Dhaka airport
- Dhaka seeks stronger UN role in resolving Rohingya crisis
- ‘Lal Jatra’ to be held at DU to recall black night of 1971
- 38 shops gutted in Ctg fire
- Indian court jails powerful politician for embezzling funds
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- 20-party leaders to meet Saturday
- No election keeping Khaleda in jail: Moudud
PM reaches Rohingya camps at Ukhiya
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina reached Rohingya refugee camps at Kutupalong of Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar district on Tuesday morning.
The Prime Minister reached around 11:40 am.
Sheikh Hasina talked to some Rohingya refugees in a camp of Kutupalong.
At that time, a gloomy, dismal and painful situation was created in the camp area.
More than three lakh Myanmar nationals entered Bangladesh since August 23 amid violence in Rakhine State of Myanmar.