- PM admitted incidents of enforced disappearances, says BNP
- Egypt: Militants kill at least 235 in attack on Sinai mosque
- Zimbabwe's military swears loyalty to Mnangagwa
- Folk singer Bari Siddiqui no more
- Jt working group to implement instrument with Myanmar: Shahriar
- 47 rivers dredged in 8 yrs: Shipping Minister
- Asst train driver killed in Gazipur train-truck collision
- Train derailment in northern India kills 3, hurts 13 others
- Left parties call hartal on Nov 30 protesting power tariff hike
- One killed in Khilgaon police firing
PM reaches Rohingya camps at Ukhiya
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina reached Rohingya refugee camps at Kutupalong of Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar district on Tuesday morning.
The Prime Minister reached around 11:40 am.
Sheikh Hasina talked to some Rohingya refugees in a camp of Kutupalong.
At that time, a gloomy, dismal and painful situation was created in the camp area.
More than three lakh Myanmar nationals entered Bangladesh since August 23 amid violence in Rakhine State of Myanmar.