- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
PM reaches Rohingya camps at Ukhiya
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina reached Rohingya refugee camps at Kutupalong of Ukhiya upazila in Cox's Bazar district on Tuesday morning.
The Prime Minister reached around 11:40 am.
Sheikh Hasina talked to some Rohingya refugees in a camp of Kutupalong.
At that time, a gloomy, dismal and painful situation was created in the camp area.
More than three lakh Myanmar nationals entered Bangladesh since August 23 amid violence in Rakhine State of Myanmar.