- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
Khadem, another slaughtered at Munshiganj shrine
Two women, including a khadem (caretaker) of a mazar (shrine), were found dead at a mazar(shrine) in Sadar upazila here on Wednesday.
The deceased were identified as Taijul Begum, 48 and Amena Begum,60, a khadem of a shrine of Shilmandir area and hailed from Bakchar village in Sadar Upazila.
On information, police recovered the throat-slit bodies of the two women, who might have been slaughtered sometime at night, around 9:30 am, said additional police super Mustafizur Rahman.
Law enforcers collected some evidences, including a wallet, from the crime scene, he added.
None has been arrested yet in this connection.