- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Khadem, another slaughtered at Munshiganj shrine
Two women, including a khadem (caretaker) of a mazar (shrine), were found dead at a mazar(shrine) in Sadar upazila here on Wednesday.
The deceased were identified as Taijul Begum, 48 and Amena Begum,60, a khadem of a shrine of Shilmandir area and hailed from Bakchar village in Sadar Upazila.
On information, police recovered the throat-slit bodies of the two women, who might have been slaughtered sometime at night, around 9:30 am, said additional police super Mustafizur Rahman.
Law enforcers collected some evidences, including a wallet, from the crime scene, he added.
None has been arrested yet in this connection.