- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
Khadem, another slaughtered at Munshiganj shrine
Two women, including a khadem (caretaker) of a mazar (shrine), were found dead at a mazar(shrine) in Sadar upazila here on Wednesday.
The deceased were identified as Taijul Begum, 48 and Amena Begum,60, a khadem of a shrine of Shilmandir area and hailed from Bakchar village in Sadar Upazila.
On information, police recovered the throat-slit bodies of the two women, who might have been slaughtered sometime at night, around 9:30 am, said additional police super Mustafizur Rahman.
Law enforcers collected some evidences, including a wallet, from the crime scene, he added.
None has been arrested yet in this connection.