- Dhaka urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Explain newborn’s death on Dhaka city road: HC
- Prof Golam Rabbani made DU new proctor
- 50 pc Rohingyas, stranded in no-man’s land, entered BD
- Tanbir’s 61* spurs Bangladesh A 1-0 lead against Ireland A
- Khaleda gets bail in two graft cases
- No head teachers at 249 govt pry schools in Shariatpur
- ‘Breed like rabbits’ or victims of statelessness? The Rohingya women who reject
- AL wants law enforcers to maintain law & order during polls
- Tumpa murder: Husband held from Jessore
6 bodies recovered as boat carrying Rohingyas sinks in Naf River
Cox's Bazar, BdChronicle:
Bodies of six Rohingyas, including four children, who tried to enter Bangladesh amid fresh violence in Rakhaine state of Myanmar, were recovered after a boat capsized in the Naf River on Tuesday night.
Md Main Uddin, officer-in-charge (OC) of Teknaf police station, said a boat carrying 12/13 Rohingyas sank in the river at Jaliapara of Shahparir Dwip area under Teknaf upazila around 10:00 pm.
On information, police recovered the bodies of two children at night.
"Later, four more bodies of Rohingyas were recovered from different areas stretching from Jaliapara to Shahparir Dwip till 11:00am on Wednesday," he added.