- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
6 bodies recovered as boat carrying Rohingyas sinks in Naf River
Cox's Bazar, BdChronicle:
Bodies of six Rohingyas, including four children, who tried to enter Bangladesh amid fresh violence in Rakhaine state of Myanmar, were recovered after a boat capsized in the Naf River on Tuesday night.
Md Main Uddin, officer-in-charge (OC) of Teknaf police station, said a boat carrying 12/13 Rohingyas sank in the river at Jaliapara of Shahparir Dwip area under Teknaf upazila around 10:00 pm.
On information, police recovered the bodies of two children at night.
"Later, four more bodies of Rohingyas were recovered from different areas stretching from Jaliapara to Shahparir Dwip till 11:00am on Wednesday," he added.