- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Islami Bank signs MoU with BIAC
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bangladesh International Arbitration Centre (BIAC) for getting assistance on resolution of commercial and money loan disputes on Wednesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of Islami Bank and Muhammad A. (Rumee) Ali, Chief Executive Officer of BIAC signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations, said a press release.
This agreement will provide a framework to facilitate resolution of contractual and commercial disputes of IBBL using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods such as Arbitration and Mediation through ADR expert services of BIAC.
Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director, Md. Shamsuzzaman, Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, J Q M Habibullah, FCS and Taher Ahmed Chowdhury, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Shafiqur Rahman and Md. Abdul Jabbar, Executive Vice Presidents of the bank, M A Akmall Hossain Azad, Director, Mahbuba Rahman Runa, Senior Counsel-Outreach, Rubaiya Ehsan Karishma, Assistant Counsel and Sayed Shahidul Alam, Administrative Officer of BIAC along with Senior officials from both the organizations were present in the ceremony.