- FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
- Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
- ‘Silent famine’ stalks country, alleges BNP
- No gas in N’ganj for 8 hrs today
- DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
- 2 Rohingya women with HIV/AIDS admitted to CMCH
- Horrific tale of a rescued Rohingya child
- Woman’s throat-slit body found in Kishoreganj, 4 held
- Insurgents killed 28 Hindu women and boys: Myanmar police
- Housewife strangulated to death in Laxmipur over dowry
Islami Bank signs MoU with BIAC
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Bangladesh International Arbitration Centre (BIAC) for getting assistance on resolution of commercial and money loan disputes on Wednesday at Islami Bank Tower.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of Islami Bank and Muhammad A. (Rumee) Ali, Chief Executive Officer of BIAC signed the agreement on behalf of their respective organizations, said a press release.
This agreement will provide a framework to facilitate resolution of contractual and commercial disputes of IBBL using Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) methods such as Arbitration and Mediation through ADR expert services of BIAC.
Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director, Md. Shamsuzzaman, Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, J Q M Habibullah, FCS and Taher Ahmed Chowdhury, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Shafiqur Rahman and Md. Abdul Jabbar, Executive Vice Presidents of the bank, M A Akmall Hossain Azad, Director, Mahbuba Rahman Runa, Senior Counsel-Outreach, Rubaiya Ehsan Karishma, Assistant Counsel and Sayed Shahidul Alam, Administrative Officer of BIAC along with Senior officials from both the organizations were present in the ceremony.