- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
Lawyer’s house looted in Natore
A gang of robbers looted gold, cash and mobile phone sets from a house of a lawyer in the district town early Sunday.
Barrister Shihab-ul-Arefin Tutul said a group of five robbers, wearing masks, stormed into his house around 2:00 am.
Later, the bandits looted 10 bhories of gold ornaments, Tk two lakh and other valuables including mobile phone sets, keeping the house inmates hostage at gunpoint and fled the scene.
On information, police visited the house in the morning.