- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
- Akayed Ullah ‘born and brought up in Dhaka’
- Bank account now with only Tk 2; Daak Taka launched
Lawyer’s house looted in Natore
A gang of robbers looted gold, cash and mobile phone sets from a house of a lawyer in the district town early Sunday.
Barrister Shihab-ul-Arefin Tutul said a group of five robbers, wearing masks, stormed into his house around 2:00 am.
Later, the bandits looted 10 bhories of gold ornaments, Tk two lakh and other valuables including mobile phone sets, keeping the house inmates hostage at gunpoint and fled the scene.
On information, police visited the house in the morning.