- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
- Akayed Ullah ‘born and brought up in Dhaka’
- Bank account now with only Tk 2; Daak Taka launched
Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
A conjoined twin died on Monday evening immediately after birth at a hospital in Laxmipur area of the divisional city.
The twin was born in Islami Bank Medical College and Hospital around 6:15 pm, hospital source said.
The source added that the baby boy had one head but four hands and legs.
However, the mother is sound.