- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
A conjoined twin died on Monday evening immediately after birth at a hospital in Laxmipur area of the divisional city.
The twin was born in Islami Bank Medical College and Hospital around 6:15 pm, hospital source said.
The source added that the baby boy had one head but four hands and legs.
However, the mother is sound.