- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
Conjoined twin dies after birth in Rajshahi
A conjoined twin died on Monday evening immediately after birth at a hospital in Laxmipur area of the divisional city.
The twin was born in Islami Bank Medical College and Hospital around 6:15 pm, hospital source said.
The source added that the baby boy had one head but four hands and legs.
However, the mother is sound.