- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
- Akayed Ullah ‘born and brought up in Dhaka’
- Bank account now with only Tk 2; Daak Taka launched
Moosa to be blocked from leaving country
Customs Intelligence and Investigate Directorate (CIID) has sent a letter to Special Branch of police asking them to take necessary steps so that controversial business tycoon Moosa Bin Shamsher can’t leave Bangladesh.
The letter, signed by ACC assistant director Shahiduzzaman Sarkar, has been sent to additional inspector general of police (Special Branch) Jabed Patwari recently, said CIID Director General Dr Moinul Khan on Tuesday.
Earlier, CIID sent a letter to DATCO Group chairman Moosa Bin Shamsher asking him to disclose the source of Tk 96,000 crore he has deposited into his Swiss Bank account.