2 friends electrocuted in Magura

20 Sep,2017

Magura, BdChronicle:

Two friends died from electrocution at a poultry farm at Alamkhali village in Sadar upazila on Tuesday night.

Police said Titul Hossain, 28, and Hasan Ali, 26, residents of the village, went to their own poultry farm, in the night.

After getting into the farm, they identified short-circuit problem in the electricity line.

However, the duo got electrocuted when they were resolving the problem around 11:30 pm, said sub-inspector Ashraf Hossain of Magura Sadar Police Station.

On information, police recovered the bodies from the spot and sent those to hospital morgue for autopsy, the SI added.

More News