- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
- Kader Siddique seeks CEC’s removal
- ACC to interrogate Labaid Group MD
- 13 edu institutions shut in Cox’s Bazar after Rohingya influx
- Allegations against Sinha ‘cooked up to contain him’: BNP
- UK leader makes surprise Brussels trip to undo Brexit logjam
- Portugal wildfires kill at least 27; 4 dead in Spain
- 5,000 more Rohingyas enter Bangladesh
- Rohingya boat capsize death toll rises to 12
IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has been awarded with Bangladesh Bank Remittance Award for collecting the highest remittance in the year 2016.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director of the Bank received the award from MA Manann, MP, State Minister for Finance and Planning Ministry in a program at Abdul Karim Shahittya Bisharad Auditorium of Bangla Academy on Tuesday.
Fazle Kabir, Governor, Bangladesh Bank, Md. Eunusur Rahman, Senior Secretary of Fiancial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance, Dr. Nomita Halder, NDC, acting Secretary of Expatriates' Welfare and Overseas Employment Ministry, SK Sur Chowdhury, Deputy Governor and Md. Abdur Rahim, Executive Director of Bangladesh Bank were also present in the program among others.