- No election without Khaleda, says BNP
- No wicked person in police force to be tolerated: Minister
- UK lifts ban on air cargo flights from Dhaka
- BNP submits memo to DC office seeking Khaleda’s release
- BNP to submit memo to DC offices Sunday
- Ban on holding rallies in city still in force: Minister
- BD preparing to hold OIC FMs meet in May
- IOM asked Rohingya kids to draw their dream
- Unable to get at source, authorities target kids at retail level
- ‘Rape’ victim attempts suicide in N’ganj
IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has been awarded with Bangladesh Bank Remittance Award for collecting the highest remittance in the year 2016.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director of the Bank received the award from MA Manann, MP, State Minister for Finance and Planning Ministry in a program at Abdul Karim Shahittya Bisharad Auditorium of Bangla Academy on Tuesday.
Fazle Kabir, Governor, Bangladesh Bank, Md. Eunusur Rahman, Senior Secretary of Fiancial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance, Dr. Nomita Halder, NDC, acting Secretary of Expatriates' Welfare and Overseas Employment Ministry, SK Sur Chowdhury, Deputy Governor and Md. Abdur Rahim, Executive Director of Bangladesh Bank were also present in the program among others.