- Islami Bank opens 331st branch at Phulpur of Mymensingh
- Bangladesh finishes 3rd in South Asian Badminton
- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
IBBL gets award for highest remittance collection
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited has been awarded with Bangladesh Bank Remittance Award for collecting the highest remittance in the year 2016.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director of the Bank received the award from MA Manann, MP, State Minister for Finance and Planning Ministry in a program at Abdul Karim Shahittya Bisharad Auditorium of Bangla Academy on Tuesday.
Fazle Kabir, Governor, Bangladesh Bank, Md. Eunusur Rahman, Senior Secretary of Fiancial Institutions Division, Ministry of Finance, Dr. Nomita Halder, NDC, acting Secretary of Expatriates' Welfare and Overseas Employment Ministry, SK Sur Chowdhury, Deputy Governor and Md. Abdur Rahim, Executive Director of Bangladesh Bank were also present in the program among others.