- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test held
The written test for admission into first year honors’ classes under ‘Kha unit’ of Dhaka University (DU) for the academic session of 2017-2018 was held on Friday.
A total of 32,749 candidates appeared in the admission test this year against 2,363 seats. Some 14 applicants contested against each seat under the unit.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr Md. Akhtaruzzaman, treasurer Prof Dr Md. Kamal Uddin, Dean of the Arts Faculty and Coordinator of Kha Unit Admission Test Prof Dr Abu Md Delwar Hossain visited different examination halls.