- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
DU ‘Kha’ unit admission test held
The written test for admission into first year honors’ classes under ‘Kha unit’ of Dhaka University (DU) for the academic session of 2017-2018 was held on Friday.
A total of 32,749 candidates appeared in the admission test this year against 2,363 seats. Some 14 applicants contested against each seat under the unit.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr Md. Akhtaruzzaman, treasurer Prof Dr Md. Kamal Uddin, Dean of the Arts Faculty and Coordinator of Kha Unit Admission Test Prof Dr Abu Md Delwar Hossain visited different examination halls.