- Bangladesh finishes 3rd in South Asian Badminton
- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
- Akayed Ullah ‘born and brought up in Dhaka’
BD won’t respond to Myanmar’s provocation: Quader
Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader has said Bangladesh will not respond to any provocation of Myanmar despite repeated violation of its airspace by its drones and helicopters.
He came up with the remark while distributing donation among sick and helpless people at his village in Companyganj upazila of the district on Saturday.
Quader, also the Awami League General Secretary, said the government has been tackling the Rohingya refugee issue cautiously.
Criticising BNP for doing politics over the Rohingya issue, he also said BNP is talking madly as they have no issue in their hand to do politics.
Earlier, Bangladesh protested repeated violation of its airspace by Myanmar drones and helicopters amid influx of Rohingya refugees amid persecution in Rakhine State.
The country also expressed its deep concern over such acts of provocation.