- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
BD won’t respond to Myanmar’s provocation: Quader
Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader has said Bangladesh will not respond to any provocation of Myanmar despite repeated violation of its airspace by its drones and helicopters.
He came up with the remark while distributing donation among sick and helpless people at his village in Companyganj upazila of the district on Saturday.
Quader, also the Awami League General Secretary, said the government has been tackling the Rohingya refugee issue cautiously.
Criticising BNP for doing politics over the Rohingya issue, he also said BNP is talking madly as they have no issue in their hand to do politics.
Earlier, Bangladesh protested repeated violation of its airspace by Myanmar drones and helicopters amid influx of Rohingya refugees amid persecution in Rakhine State.
The country also expressed its deep concern over such acts of provocation.