- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
IBBL Business Development Conference of Barisal Zone held
Business Development Conference of Barisal Zone of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Saturday, September 23.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director of the Bank addressed the function as Chief Guest. Md. Mahbub-ul Alam, Additional Managing Director, Mohammad Monirul Moula and Abu Reza Md. Yahia, Deputy Managing Directors addressed the function as special guests.
The function was also addressed by Jafar Alam and Mohammad Kaisar Ali, Executive Vice Presidents. Presided Over by Md Abdus Salam, Head of Barisal Zone, Heads of 23 branches and officers of different level attended the function.