- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
IBBL Business Development Conference of Barisal Zone held
Business Development Conference of Barisal Zone of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Saturday, September 23.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director of the Bank addressed the function as Chief Guest. Md. Mahbub-ul Alam, Additional Managing Director, Mohammad Monirul Moula and Abu Reza Md. Yahia, Deputy Managing Directors addressed the function as special guests.
The function was also addressed by Jafar Alam and Mohammad Kaisar Ali, Executive Vice Presidents. Presided Over by Md Abdus Salam, Head of Barisal Zone, Heads of 23 branches and officers of different level attended the function.