- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
IBBL Business Development Conference of Barisal Zone held
Business Development Conference of Barisal Zone of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on Saturday, September 23.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director of the Bank addressed the function as Chief Guest. Md. Mahbub-ul Alam, Additional Managing Director, Mohammad Monirul Moula and Abu Reza Md. Yahia, Deputy Managing Directors addressed the function as special guests.
The function was also addressed by Jafar Alam and Mohammad Kaisar Ali, Executive Vice Presidents. Presided Over by Md Abdus Salam, Head of Barisal Zone, Heads of 23 branches and officers of different level attended the function.