- No election without Khaleda, says BNP
- No wicked person in police force to be tolerated: Minister
- UK lifts ban on air cargo flights from Dhaka
- BNP submits memo to DC office seeking Khaleda’s release
- BNP to submit memo to DC offices Sunday
- Ban on holding rallies in city still in force: Minister
- BD preparing to hold OIC FMs meet in May
- IOM asked Rohingya kids to draw their dream
- Unable to get at source, authorities target kids at retail level
- ‘Rape’ victim attempts suicide in N’ganj
DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
The results of ‘Kha’ unit admission test of Dhaka University for 2017-18 session has been published on Monday.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Md Akhtaruzzaman announced the results at the central admission office in the university's administration building around 12:30 pm, said a press release.
A total of 5,188 out of 31,336 secured the pass mark or got more in the multiple choice question test containing 120 marks with 16.56 percent pass rate, said the DU VC.
The results are available at university's website www.admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
Students, who have pass in the test, were asked to fill in subject selection forms between September 28 and October 10.
The admission test for 2,363 seats was held on September 22.