- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
DU ’Kha’ unit admission test results published
The results of ‘Kha’ unit admission test of Dhaka University for 2017-18 session has been published on Monday.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Md Akhtaruzzaman announced the results at the central admission office in the university's administration building around 12:30 pm, said a press release.
A total of 5,188 out of 31,336 secured the pass mark or got more in the multiple choice question test containing 120 marks with 16.56 percent pass rate, said the DU VC.
The results are available at university's website www.admission.eis.du.ac.bd.
Students, who have pass in the test, were asked to fill in subject selection forms between September 28 and October 10.
The admission test for 2,363 seats was held on September 22.