- Islami Bank opens 331st branch at Phulpur of Mymensingh
- Bangladesh finishes 3rd in South Asian Badminton
- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is set to arrange five-day training on ‘Fundamental Analysis’ from October 8.
The programme will be held between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm on October 8-12, according to DSE website on Monday.
Interested participants are requested to contact with DSE Training Academy for registration and further information.
Participants will be registered on ‘first come-first served’ basis as seats are limited.
The participants, through the training, will be privileged of having more effective and much needed knowledge and information thoroughly and elaborately on the affairs of ‘Fundamental Analysis’ to assess the corporate performance especially with reference to stock selection, according to DSE Training Academy.