- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
- Kader Siddique seeks CEC’s removal
- ACC to interrogate Labaid Group MD
- 13 edu institutions shut in Cox’s Bazar after Rohingya influx
- Allegations against Sinha ‘cooked up to contain him’: BNP
- UK leader makes surprise Brussels trip to undo Brexit logjam
- Portugal wildfires kill at least 27; 4 dead in Spain
- 5,000 more Rohingyas enter Bangladesh
- Rohingya boat capsize death toll rises to 12
Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is set to arrange five-day training on ‘Fundamental Analysis’ from October 8.
The programme will be held between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm on October 8-12, according to DSE website on Monday.
Interested participants are requested to contact with DSE Training Academy for registration and further information.
Participants will be registered on ‘first come-first served’ basis as seats are limited.
The participants, through the training, will be privileged of having more effective and much needed knowledge and information thoroughly and elaborately on the affairs of ‘Fundamental Analysis’ to assess the corporate performance especially with reference to stock selection, according to DSE Training Academy.