- No election without Khaleda, says BNP
- No wicked person in police force to be tolerated: Minister
- UK lifts ban on air cargo flights from Dhaka
- BNP submits memo to DC office seeking Khaleda’s release
- BNP to submit memo to DC offices Sunday
- Ban on holding rallies in city still in force: Minister
- BD preparing to hold OIC FMs meet in May
- IOM asked Rohingya kids to draw their dream
- Unable to get at source, authorities target kids at retail level
- ‘Rape’ victim attempts suicide in N’ganj
Fundamental Analysis training at DSE from Oct 8
The Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE) is set to arrange five-day training on ‘Fundamental Analysis’ from October 8.
The programme will be held between 3:00 pm and 6:00 pm on October 8-12, according to DSE website on Monday.
Interested participants are requested to contact with DSE Training Academy for registration and further information.
Participants will be registered on ‘first come-first served’ basis as seats are limited.
The participants, through the training, will be privileged of having more effective and much needed knowledge and information thoroughly and elaborately on the affairs of ‘Fundamental Analysis’ to assess the corporate performance especially with reference to stock selection, according to DSE Training Academy.