- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
A two-day workshop on ‘Classification & Provision of Investment and Non Performing Investment & Recovery Strategies’ organised by First Security Islami Bank Limited (FSIBL) began at its Regional Training Institute in Chittagong on Sunday.
FSIBL Deputy Managing Director Md Mustafa Khair inaugurated the programme.
Among others, FSIBL Head of Chittagong Zonal Office Wahidur Rahman and Faculty Member of the Regional Training Institute Md Redwan Ullah were present.