- Charges pressed against 228 over Nasirnagar attack
- Khaleda sits with BNP policymakers
- Shakib made Tigers’ Test captain
- Most new taxpayers aged below 40, says Muhith
- SI without ticket gets violent
- Two killed in Sirajganj road accident
- Missing Chandpur businessman turns up dead
- ICT exports: Palak eyes 6-fold increase by ‘21
- Contempt of court rule against EC
- Security guard burnt alive in N’ganj market fire
FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
A two-day workshop on ‘Classification & Provision of Investment and Non Performing Investment & Recovery Strategies’ organised by First Security Islami Bank Limited (FSIBL) began at its Regional Training Institute in Chittagong on Sunday.
FSIBL Deputy Managing Director Md Mustafa Khair inaugurated the programme.
Among others, FSIBL Head of Chittagong Zonal Office Wahidur Rahman and Faculty Member of the Regional Training Institute Md Redwan Ullah were present.