- Nat’l election: BNP renews demand for dialogue
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak
- Work to gain people’s confidence, President asks PSC
- Appeal filed with HC against Khaleda’s sentence
- Maintain distinctive characters of Bangla: PM
- PM invites her Dutch counterpart to launch BD Delta Plan
- 50 BNP men hurt in clash with police, 20 held
- 17 killed in garbage dump collapse in Mozambique
- Angry mob killed suspects in murder of girl in India
- RU students demand revision of quota systems in gov’t jobs
FSIBL’s 2-day workshop begins in Ctg
A two-day workshop on ‘Classification & Provision of Investment and Non Performing Investment & Recovery Strategies’ organised by First Security Islami Bank Limited (FSIBL) began at its Regional Training Institute in Chittagong on Sunday.
FSIBL Deputy Managing Director Md Mustafa Khair inaugurated the programme.
Among others, FSIBL Head of Chittagong Zonal Office Wahidur Rahman and Faculty Member of the Regional Training Institute Md Redwan Ullah were present.