- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
Human hauler driver electrocuted in Jessore
A human hauler driver died from electrocution in Durgapur area of Sadar upazila on Friday night.
The deceased was identified as Md Sabuj Hossain, 30, son of Mizanur Rahman.
Victim’s wife Mira Khatun, said that her husband Sabuj was injured critically after he came in contact with a live electric wire while charging his human hauler (easy bike) at night.
Later, he was rushed to Jessore General Hospital where doctors declared him dead.