- No election without Khaleda, says BNP
- No wicked person in police force to be tolerated: Minister
- UK lifts ban on air cargo flights from Dhaka
- BNP submits memo to DC office seeking Khaleda’s release
- BNP to submit memo to DC offices Sunday
- Ban on holding rallies in city still in force: Minister
- BD preparing to hold OIC FMs meet in May
- IOM asked Rohingya kids to draw their dream
- Unable to get at source, authorities target kids at retail level
- ‘Rape’ victim attempts suicide in N’ganj
Human hauler driver electrocuted in Jessore
A human hauler driver died from electrocution in Durgapur area of Sadar upazila on Friday night.
The deceased was identified as Md Sabuj Hossain, 30, son of Mizanur Rahman.
Victim’s wife Mira Khatun, said that her husband Sabuj was injured critically after he came in contact with a live electric wire while charging his human hauler (easy bike) at night.
Later, he was rushed to Jessore General Hospital where doctors declared him dead.