- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
- Akayed Ullah ‘born and brought up in Dhaka’
- Bank account now with only Tk 2; Daak Taka launched
Human hauler driver electrocuted in Jessore
A human hauler driver died from electrocution in Durgapur area of Sadar upazila on Friday night.
The deceased was identified as Md Sabuj Hossain, 30, son of Mizanur Rahman.
Victim’s wife Mira Khatun, said that her husband Sabuj was injured critically after he came in contact with a live electric wire while charging his human hauler (easy bike) at night.
Later, he was rushed to Jessore General Hospital where doctors declared him dead.