- No election without Khaleda, says BNP
- No wicked person in police force to be tolerated: Minister
- UK lifts ban on air cargo flights from Dhaka
- BNP submits memo to DC office seeking Khaleda’s release
- BNP to submit memo to DC offices Sunday
- Ban on holding rallies in city still in force: Minister
- BD preparing to hold OIC FMs meet in May
- IOM asked Rohingya kids to draw their dream
- Unable to get at source, authorities target kids at retail level
- ‘Rape’ victim attempts suicide in N’ganj
Elevator crash kills BD citizen in Saudi Arabia
A Bangladeshi citizen died after an elevator of a residential hotel collapsed to the ground from the 4th floor in Taif in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday.
Family sources said Abdul Machhabbir, 40, son of late Abdul Latif, a resident of Korochhkhali village in Chhatak upazila of Sunamganj district, received serious injures after an elevator collapsed to the ground while lifting him to the upper floors.
Later, he was taken to Malik Bin Faisal Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.