- Islami Bank opens 331st branch at Phulpur of Mymensingh
- Bangladesh finishes 3rd in South Asian Badminton
- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
Elevator crash kills BD citizen in Saudi Arabia
A Bangladeshi citizen died after an elevator of a residential hotel collapsed to the ground from the 4th floor in Taif in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday.
Family sources said Abdul Machhabbir, 40, son of late Abdul Latif, a resident of Korochhkhali village in Chhatak upazila of Sunamganj district, received serious injures after an elevator collapsed to the ground while lifting him to the upper floors.
Later, he was taken to Malik Bin Faisal Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.