- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
Elevator crash kills BD citizen in Saudi Arabia
A Bangladeshi citizen died after an elevator of a residential hotel collapsed to the ground from the 4th floor in Taif in Saudi Arabia on Tuesday.
Family sources said Abdul Machhabbir, 40, son of late Abdul Latif, a resident of Korochhkhali village in Chhatak upazila of Sunamganj district, received serious injures after an elevator collapsed to the ground while lifting him to the upper floors.
Later, he was taken to Malik Bin Faisal Hospital where he succumbed to his injuries.