- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
- Akayed Ullah ‘born and brought up in Dhaka’
- Bank account now with only Tk 2; Daak Taka launched
MBBS admission test result published
The result of the test for admission into MBBS course at the country’s public and private medical colleges for academic session 2017-18 was published on Monday.
Some 80,881 candidates appeared at the admission test held on October 6 and 41,132 of them -- 21,210 females and 19,912 males -- came out successful, said Director General of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Prof Dr Abul Kalam Azad.
Of them, 3,315 will be enrolled in government medical colleges while the rest 6,025 in private medical colleges, he said.
Details of the result and admission information will be available at the DGHS website.