- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
MBBS admission test result published
The result of the test for admission into MBBS course at the country’s public and private medical colleges for academic session 2017-18 was published on Monday.
Some 80,881 candidates appeared at the admission test held on October 6 and 41,132 of them -- 21,210 females and 19,912 males -- came out successful, said Director General of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) Prof Dr Abul Kalam Azad.
Of them, 3,315 will be enrolled in government medical colleges while the rest 6,025 in private medical colleges, he said.
Details of the result and admission information will be available at the DGHS website.