- Rangpur Riders new BPL champions dethroning Dhaka Dynamites
- Moudud finds judges disciplinary rules ‘unconstitional’
- IUTA election Wednesday
- 2 cousins hacked dead in Gazipur
- SWBEC to benefit BD, neighbours, says Muhith
- MPs call for rounding off Doha Round
- 6 more cases filed against Mahmudur Rahman
- NYC commuters returning to subway amid heightened security
- Akayed Ullah ‘born and brought up in Dhaka’
- Bank account now with only Tk 2; Daak Taka launched
IBBL opens agent banking outlet in Manikganj
The Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited opened its agent banking outlet at Daragram Bazar of Saturia Upazila in Manikganj district on Wednesday.
Arastoo Khan, Chairman of the Bank inaugurated the outlet as a chief guest, said a press release.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the Bank presided over the function.
Md. Abul Bashar, General Manager of Financial Inclusion Division of Bangladesh Bank and Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Director of IBBL were present as special guest.
Aminur Rahman, Head of Dhaka North Zone of IBBL, Md. Alauddin, Chairman, Daragram Union Parisad, Prof. Abul Islam, Principal of Daragram VM Degree College, Ali Noor Boksh Ratan, former Chairman of the union and Md. Fazlur Rahman, President of Daragram Banik Samity were addressed the function.
Professor Abdul Mozid, Chairman, Association for Social Development (ASD) and agent of the Bank addressed the welcome speech.
Md. Mahbub Alam, Head of Agent Banking Division of IBBL, AHM Rafiqul Islam, Deputy Director of Bangladesh Bank, Md. Faruk Al Mamun, Manager of IBBL Manikganj Branch, Sree Ruhee Das Bosak along with businessmen, professionals and social elites were, among others, present on the occasion.