- PM to bid adieu 23 plane crash victims at Army Stadium
- Khaleda’s bail stayed till May 8 in graft case
- 1st janaza of 23 plane crash victims held in Nepal
- BNP to resist bid to hold lopsided polls, says Rizvi
- BNP stages demo protesting Milon’s death in custody
- DU teacher relieved of academic duties for assaulting fellow
- Govt mulling pvt sector`s participation in power transmission, distribution
- Rajshahi fresher fails to surface after falling into Padma
- Burglars loot ‘Tk 72 lakh’ from Unilever distributor’s office
- Youth gets life in prison for raping visually-impaired girl
Warm-up match: Bangladesh to play SA Invitational XI Thursday
Bangladesh National Cricket team, now touring South Africa, will play a South Africa Invitational Eleven in their lone one-day preparatory match on Thursday at the Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein ahead of the three-match ODI series against the Proteas.
All the matches will start at 2 pm Bangladesh time.
Visiting Bangladesh, which was whitewashed in the two-match Test series humiliatingly, will play the first ODI of a 3-match series against South Africa on Saturday (Oct 15) at the De Beers Diamond Oval in Kimberley.
The 2nd ODI will be held on October 18 at the Boland Park in Paarl and 3rd and last ODI on October 22 at Buffalo Park in East London.
After the ODI series, touring Bangladesh will play a two-match T20 series against the Proteas, firstly on October 26 back at the Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein again, and the second on October 29 at Senwes Park in Potchefstroom, concluding their tour first full tour of South Africa in nine years.
The first T20 match will kick-off at 10pm BdST while 2nd and last T20 will begin at 6:30 pm BdST.