- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
Warm-up match: Bangladesh to play SA Invitational XI Thursday
Bangladesh National Cricket team, now touring South Africa, will play a South Africa Invitational Eleven in their lone one-day preparatory match on Thursday at the Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein ahead of the three-match ODI series against the Proteas.
All the matches will start at 2 pm Bangladesh time.
Visiting Bangladesh, which was whitewashed in the two-match Test series humiliatingly, will play the first ODI of a 3-match series against South Africa on Saturday (Oct 15) at the De Beers Diamond Oval in Kimberley.
The 2nd ODI will be held on October 18 at the Boland Park in Paarl and 3rd and last ODI on October 22 at Buffalo Park in East London.
After the ODI series, touring Bangladesh will play a two-match T20 series against the Proteas, firstly on October 26 back at the Mangaung Oval in Bloemfontein again, and the second on October 29 at Senwes Park in Potchefstroom, concluding their tour first full tour of South Africa in nine years.
The first T20 match will kick-off at 10pm BdST while 2nd and last T20 will begin at 6:30 pm BdST.