- PM says Rohingya problem could be solved with her 5-point proposal
- New satellite image shows mass destruction in Rakhine
- 2 suspected robbers held in Moulvibazar
- 5 of a Bangladeshi family killed in Kuwait fire
- Indian citizen held with 18 gold bars
- Fake doctor, assistant held in Chandpur
- Foreign Minister to visit Myanmar Nov 19
- US, Japan agree to maximize diplomatic pressure on N. Korea
- Maintain objectivity in journalism: President
- Cabinet clears Surcharge Management Policy to control tobacco
DU 'Ka' unit intake test on Friday
The first-year honors admission test of (science group) under session 2017-2018 will be held on Friday (October 13).
The one and half hour long test will start at 10am at 87 centers on and outside the university campus, said a DU press release on Wednesday.
A total of 89,506 admission seekers will be contesting against 1,765 seats.
The applicants are prohibited to carry all kind of electronic devices including mobile phones and communicable devices in the examination hall.
The seat-plan of the admission test will be available at the university website- admission.eis.du.ac.bd.