- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
2 workers die from electrocution in Moulvibazar
Two construction workers died from electrocution at a house in Shamsernagar area in Kamalganj upazila on Monday morning.
The victims were Syed Ali, 22, son of late Makbul Mia and Misir Ali, 15, son of Abdul Mannan, both hailed from Kulaura upazila.
Locals and police said the two got electric shock around 8:30 am when they came in contact with a live electric wire while working in an under-construction building in the area.
Locals rushed them to Kulaura Health Complex where duty doctors declared them dead, said Md Shamim Musa, officer-in-charge of Kulaura Police Station.