- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
DU ‘Gha’ unit entry test results in afternoon
The admission test results of ‘Gha’ (D) unit of Dhaka University (DU) for 2017-18 academic session will be published Sunday afternoon amid allegation of question paper leakage.
DU Vice-Chancellor Prof Dr Md Akhtaruzzaman will announce the results at the central admission office of the university’s administrative building around 1:30 pm, said a DU press release.
A total of 98,054 candidates appeared in the entry test held on Friday against 1,610 seats.
Hours into the end of the test, an allegation of question paper leaking was raised, sparking off a countrywide criticism.
However, the DU authorities denied the allegation.