- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
DU revokes decision on TSC activities
Dhaka University (DU) authorities on Monday withdrew its previous directive for closing all official activities at the Teacher-Student Centre (TSC) by 8pm every day.
TSC Director AMM Mohiuzzaman Chowdhury said, “We’ve decided to revoke the earlier decision as there’d been a misunderstanding over it. We’ll take the final decision in this regard after talks with all the organisations leaders.”
Earlier, Dhaka University (DU) authorities directed for ending all types of activities at its TSC by 8pm every day as some unexpected incidents occurred in the TSC area recently involving outsiders.