- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
JSC examinees must enter centers 30 mins before: Nahid
Education Minister Nurul Islam Nahid on Tuesday said all candidates in the upcoming Junir School Certificate (JSC) and equivalent examinations have to enter their examination centers 30 minutes before the test begins.
The Minister came up with the decision after a meeting with the National Monitoring and Law Enforcement Committee at the Secretariat.
“The question papers will be opened after the all the students of a center enter the examination halls. Nobody including the invigilators can carry mobile phones. Only the Secretaries of the exam centers will be allowed to carry a normal phone set,” said Nahid.
Mobile courts will be kept ready and stern action will be taken if any irregularities or question leaking incidents are happened, the minister added.
This year, the Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examinations will begin on November 1.
Secondary and Higher Secondary Division Secretary M Sohrab Hossain, Technical and Madrasah Education Division Secretary M Alamgir, Secondary and Higher Secondary Division Additional Secretary Chowdhury Mukad Ahmed, Chairmen of different boards, representatives from police, Rab, CID and NSI, official concerned of Home and Information ministry were, among others, present at the meeting.