- Draft of judges’ conduct rules sent to SC
- Dhaka CID calls Tonu’s parents to meet Wednesday
- Baby girl stolen from DMCH
- Talks with BNP must for ‘PM’s graceful exit’, says Moudud
- Myanmar's treatment of Rohingya called apartheid
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe ignores calls to quit, faces impeachment
- 43rd National ‘A’ Chess begins Tuesday
- US$ 100 million contract signed to accelerate FSRT in Moheskhali
- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
BD invite SA to bat first in 2nd T20I
Bangladesh skipper Shakib Al Hasan won the toss and opted to bowl first against the host South Africa in the 2nd match of the two-match T20I series at Senwes Park in Potchefstroom on Sunday.
There is one change in the Tigers line-up as wicketkeeper batsman Liton Kumar Das has been included in the best XI in place of pacer Shafiul Islam who played in the 1st T20I in Bloemfontein.
South Africa brought two changes in their XI as Mangaliso Mosehle and Dwaine Pretorius comes in replacing Quinton de Kock and Dane Paterson respectively.
Shakib’s men will look forward to an end of the winless streak on their tour after conceding defeats in the Test (0-2) and the ODI (0-3) series.
Jean-Paul Duminy-led Proteas will take the ground to hand another sweep to the visitors in the series as Bangladesh went down by 20 runs in the 1st T20I where the Tigers put up some fight for the first time in last four weeks.
The Tigers have no win record against South Africa in their five T20I encounters since September 2007.
Bangladesh best XI: Imrul Kayes, Soumya Sarkar, Sabbir Rahman, Shakib Al Hasan (captain), Mushfiqur Rahim, Mahmudullah Riyad, Mehedi Hasan Miraz, Rubel Hossain, Liton Kumar Das, Mohammad Saifuddin and Taskin Ahmed.
South Africa best XI: Mangaliso Mosehle, Hashim Amla, AB de Villiers, JP Duminy (captain), David Miller, Farhaan Behardien, Andile Phehlukwayo, Robbie Frylinck, Aaron Phangiso, Dwaine Pretorius and Beuran Hendricks.