- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
RU ‘A’ and ‘C’ units result published
Rajshahi University, BdChronicle:
The results of A unit (Faculty of Arts) and C unit (Faculty of Science) admission tests of Rajshahi University (RU) were published on Tuesday.
A total of 3035 candidates (1506 students from A1 group and 1526 from A2 group) out of 33,680 were selected for viva voce against 641 seats under A unit.
The viva voce of students under A1 group will be held on November 11 at the Deans' Complex of the university from 9 am to 2 pm while that of A2 group will be held on November 13.
A total of 1, 217 candidates (641 students from A1 group and 576 from A2 group) have been selected for the written examination under English department. The written test will be held at 9:30am to 10:30am on November 14.
A list of 7191 candidates (3614 students from A1 group and 3577 from A2 group) was also been published for the practical examination under Theater Department.
The selected admission seekers will have to sit for the practical examination on November 4 to November 8 at Theatre Department.
Besides, the music departments published a list of 4267 students (2019 students from A1 group and 2248 from A2 group) calling for an interview to be held from November 4 to November 8 at the department.
Meanwhile, the authorities of Science Faculty have asked the students who came out successfully in the tests to fill the subject choice form through online from November 7 to November 20, from where they would publish a list of selected candidates for viva voce.