- Draft of judges’ conduct rules sent to SC
- Dhaka CID calls Tonu’s parents to meet Wednesday
- Baby girl stolen from DMCH
- Talks with BNP must for ‘PM’s graceful exit’, says Moudud
- Myanmar's treatment of Rohingya called apartheid
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe ignores calls to quit, faces impeachment
- 43rd National ‘A’ Chess begins Tuesday
- US$ 100 million contract signed to accelerate FSRT in Moheskhali
- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
Islami Bank inaugurates the Customer Care Campaign
Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited (IBBL) formally inaugurated month long ‘Customer Care Campaign’ on Wednesday.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director and CEO of the bank inaugurated the campaign as the chief guest at its Head Office Complex Branch in the city.
Md. Abdul Hamid Miah said in his speech that, customers are the biggest asset of an institution. The main function of the bank is to provide them proper service. With the cooperation of the people, Islami Bank has already been able to gain public trust through improved customer service.
The quality of services and overall activities of the bank has become model and appreciated in the country and abroad, he added.
Calling upon the concerned to avail different services of the bank, he advised the officials to improve the quality of service.
Presided over by Abu Reza Md. Yeahia, Deputy Managing Director of the bank, the program was addressed by Md. Mahbub-ul-Alam, Additional Managing Director as special guest.
Mehdi Al Masud, Chairman of Nakib Spinning Mills Limited addressed on behalf of the customers.
Abdus Sadeque Bhuiyan, Md. Shamsuzzaman, Mohammed Monirul Moula and Taher Ahmed Chowdhury, Deputy Managing Directors, Md. Abdul Jabbar, Zafar Alam, Mohammed Amirul Islam, Md. Saleh Iqbal and Muhammad Qaisar Ali, Senior Executive Vice Presidents along with senior executives, officials and eminent customers were present in the function.