- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
Seminar on higher studies in USA on Sunday
A seminar for Bangladeshi students who are willing to go to USA for higher studies will be held at a city hotel on Sunday.
The programme, arranged by T&T Consultancy, will be held from 12:00 pm to 6:00 pm at Nordic Hotel in city’s Banani area, said a press release.
The seminar may an opportunity for Bangladeshi students to study in Webster University of United States, it said.
In the seminar, the students will have to get chance to introduce with the authorities from Webster University, said the organisers.
Moreover, the authorities of Webster University will also attend another seminar at Hotel Agrabad in Chittagong to be held from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm on November7.
For more details interested students can follow the Facebook page of T&T Consultancy.
Founded in 1915, Webster is a private non-profit university with almost 17,000 students studying at different campus located in North America, Europe, Asia and Africa and in a robust learning environment online.