- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
6-day printmaking workshop begins in city Friday
A six-day printmaking (Etching) workshop titled ‘Nature Quest’ begins at Cosmos Atelier71 in the city’s Malibagh on Friday.
Renowned artist Rokeya Sultana, Professor of the Department of Printmaking, Faculty of Fine Arts of Dhaka University and artist Uttam Kumar Bashak, Professor of Visba-Bharati University of India will conduct the etching workshop.
Twelve emerging artists from across the country are participating in the workshop.
The artists are-- Rashid Amin, Anisuzzaman Anis, Nagarbasi Barman, Ashraful Hossain, Sujit Sarker, Boni Adam, Palash Baran Bishwash, Farzana Rahman Boby, Sourav Chowdhury, Nadia Yeasmin, Juton Chandra Roy and S. M. Ehsan.
The workshop will run from 03-08 November from 10 am to 5pm.