- PM slams judiciary for ‘wasting’ time with ‘silly’ matters
- Khaleda sits with her advisers
- BNP picks Babla for Rangpur city polls
- Australia to help BD for safe return of Rohingyas
- Khaleda must join polls under Hasina, says Shajahan
- Sheikh Hasina University Bill placed in JS
- Buet students to return to classes Saturday
- 5th Management Week begins at JU Wednesday
- Street movement if no understanding over polls, warns BNP
- IBBL receives highest taxpayer award
61,989 students absent on 2nd day of JSC exam
A total of 61,989 examinees were absent on the 2nd day of Junior School Certificate (JSC) and Junior Dakhil Certificate (JDC) examinations on Thursday.
Besides, 20 students were expelled for adopting unfair means.
A total of 2,328,359 students appeared in the two public examinations at 2,824 centres under nine education boards across the country.
In 2016, a total of 2,412,775 examinees sat for the JSC and JDC examinations.