- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Rohingya new arrivals now 613,000
The number of new arrivals from Myanmar's Rakhine State now stands at 613,000, the UN Migration Agency said on Thursday night.
The official situation report figures are tabulated using the IOM Needs and Population Monitoring Emergency Tracking.
This exercise takes place each day by estimating new arrivals at the point of transit in and around different settlements. The NPM reports come thrice a week to update the international community on the influx of the Myanmar nationals into Bangladesh.
The next report will be issued on November 12.