- Draft of judges’ conduct rules sent to SC
- Dhaka CID calls Tonu’s parents to meet Wednesday
- Baby girl stolen from DMCH
- Talks with BNP must for ‘PM’s graceful exit’, says Moudud
- Myanmar's treatment of Rohingya called apartheid
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe ignores calls to quit, faces impeachment
- 43rd National ‘A’ Chess begins Tuesday
- US$ 100 million contract signed to accelerate FSRT in Moheskhali
- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
Nat’l B Chess: Six players share lead after 4th round
A total of six players shared the lead in the points table in the Saif Poweretec 43rd National B Chess Championship securing four points each after the 4th round at Bangladesh Chess Federation hall-room in the city on Friday.
The six leaders are: FM Sheikh Nasir Ahmed, FM Khandakar Aminul Islam, FM Fahad Rahman, WIM Shamima Akter, Golam Mostafa Bhuiyan and Jamal Uddin.
FM Syed Mahfuzur Rahman, SM Sharon, Shafiq Ahmed and Subrota Biswas were sharing the 2nd slot securing 3.5 points each.