- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
Nat’l B Chess: Six players share lead after 4th round
A total of six players shared the lead in the points table in the Saif Poweretec 43rd National B Chess Championship securing four points each after the 4th round at Bangladesh Chess Federation hall-room in the city on Friday.
The six leaders are: FM Sheikh Nasir Ahmed, FM Khandakar Aminul Islam, FM Fahad Rahman, WIM Shamima Akter, Golam Mostafa Bhuiyan and Jamal Uddin.
FM Syed Mahfuzur Rahman, SM Sharon, Shafiq Ahmed and Subrota Biswas were sharing the 2nd slot securing 3.5 points each.