- Draft of judges’ conduct rules sent to SC
- Dhaka CID calls Tonu’s parents to meet Wednesday
- Baby girl stolen from DMCH
- Talks with BNP must for ‘PM’s graceful exit’, says Moudud
- Myanmar's treatment of Rohingya called apartheid
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe ignores calls to quit, faces impeachment
- 43rd National ‘A’ Chess begins Tuesday
- US$ 100 million contract signed to accelerate FSRT in Moheskhali
- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
Putin shake hands at summit in Vietnam
President Donald Trump and Russia's Vladimir Putin have shaken hands at a summit in Vietnam.
The two leaders were spotted on video greeting one another ahead of an Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation summit gala dinner in the coastal city of Danang.
Trump and Putin were expected to hold a formal meeting on the sidelines of the summit. But as Trump was about to land on Friday, the White House announced no meeting would take place.
Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders blamed scheduling conflicts.
But Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said earlier this week that the pair would not meet unless they had something substantive to discuss.