- Draft of judges’ conduct rules sent to SC
- Dhaka CID calls Tonu’s parents to meet Wednesday
- Baby girl stolen from DMCH
- Talks with BNP must for ‘PM’s graceful exit’, says Moudud
- Myanmar's treatment of Rohingya called apartheid
- Zimbabwe's Mugabe ignores calls to quit, faces impeachment
- 43rd National ‘A’ Chess begins Tuesday
- US$ 100 million contract signed to accelerate FSRT in Moheskhali
- BNP demands action against Thakurpara attackers
- Panthapath hotel operation: Another ‘militant’ held in city
2 held with 20 maunds of jatka in Shariatpur
Police arrested two fish traders along with 20 maunds of jatka ((hilsa fish less than 10 inches long) from Tiloi Bottola in Damudya upazila early Saturday.
The arrestee are—Obaidur Rahman, 40, resident of Char Bhoyra village and Majibur Rahman, 42, a resident of Jalalpur village.
Khandaker Khairul Hasan, senior assistant superintendent of (Gosairhat Circle) police said a team of police conducted a drive around 4:45am and arrested the two traders along with the jatlka.