- Another Rohingya man stabbed dead in Cox’s Bazar
- Why AL ‘fears’ fair polls, wonders BNP
- Khaleda seeking steps against jr minister for ‘contemptuous’ comment
- 2 workers die falling off Ctg building
- Stop PM from engaging in unilateral campaign: BNP to EC
- Joypurhat road accident kills two
- Pro-AL panel sweeps DU registered graduate polls
- Bill passed to reduce wastage of water
- Half of unpaid wages of jute workers to be cleared: Minister
- Software to say goodbye to tax hassles
2 held with 20 maunds of jatka in Shariatpur
Police arrested two fish traders along with 20 maunds of jatka ((hilsa fish less than 10 inches long) from Tiloi Bottola in Damudya upazila early Saturday.
The arrestee are—Obaidur Rahman, 40, resident of Char Bhoyra village and Majibur Rahman, 42, a resident of Jalalpur village.
Khandaker Khairul Hasan, senior assistant superintendent of (Gosairhat Circle) police said a team of police conducted a drive around 4:45am and arrested the two traders along with the jatlka.